I didn’t do it

A couple of people have alerted me to this on the VH1 site.
I didn’t do make these “mini-poofs.”
I may be bigging myself up in a style reminiscent of Jose Mourinho, but these pixel people on the VH1 site are so much worse than my Minipops.
Frankly, it pisses me off; but other things this week have pissed me off more, so I’m gonna try and stay calm.

April 27th, 2005 at 11:08 pm

11 Responses to 'I didn’t do it'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'I didn’t do it'.

1. Yes, those are very lame and don’t hold a candle to Minipops.

2. Pft. VH1 making a terrible hash of attempting to engage in gay culture, and ripping off your idea in the process.

Frankly, they have only succeeded in appearing like Nathan Barley. Totally jackson, and not in a good way.

28 Apr 05 at 2:41 am

3. this is not good.

lilith

28 Apr 05 at 6:07 am

4. I think the big “oh-my-god” here is not the badly drawn boys (hehe), but the fact that they’re doing a “game” in EXCEL!

johnny

28 Apr 05 at 10:10 am

5. ugh, they’re awful! all wiry arms and legs! not a patch on your mini-pops.

Bushra

28 Apr 05 at 4:48 pm

6. What’s pissed you off more then?

28 Apr 05 at 7:37 pm

7. anonymous: check the post of 24th April.

28 Apr 05 at 8:22 pm

8. I gotta say, I have had quite a reasonable amount of personal experience in the world of The Gays, and I could guess but a few of these travesties of pixilation! They stand out like vinyl Vuitton in an Asian night market as poor imitations.

Hard lines about the ‘bit o bovver’ earlier in the week, I trust you’re on the mend. Remember, ‘That which doesn’t kill us can only make us stronger’, and such like…

dR

29 Apr 05 at 8:18 am

9. i like them better than yours. i like the way they are all blurry and have massive heads. and the way they don’t really look like the people they are even though they are much bigger than mini pops (midi pops?).

i’m going to see if the artist has got a plip plop plyin’ site or something equally rip-off-esque.

james william kendall, formerly of lincoln city

4 May 05 at 12:49 pm

10. yeh? well you stink off wee!
    i must say, James, i often feel a bit of guilt, cos I don’t give you your dues enough: thinking of the Minipops name. So I’ll do it here. Well done, James.

4 May 05 at 6:00 pm

11. Immitation is the sincerest form of parody.

Dave Haygarth