A Doggy Western

You know what Billy and I get up to when we’ve got nowt else to do? We make silly films. Like this one, a Western called Once Upon A Time In The Spare Room.

October 11th, 2005 at 8:46 pm

26 Responses to 'A Doggy Western'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'A Doggy Western'.

1. nice zippo

b

11 Oct 05 at 9:14 pm

2. Genius. If you were a famous sportsman, that would be prime Question of Sport Material. Sadly I’ve not yet come across A Question of Minipops.

ed

11 Oct 05 at 10:01 pm

3. HAHAHA!!!!! This is great Craig! (sorry Billy, you are great too!)

Those hours and hours of western watching finally had their effect!

The suspense… The Man… The Dog… The spare room…

The spare room? What the hell Craig; get yourselves together and use it: minipop-wonderland-adventurepark, scaletrix-race-set-24hours-contest-room, snooker-room.

My god, I wouldn’t sleep until I had filled that room!

frans theunisz

11 Oct 05 at 10:13 pm

4. ace film craig. I remember when I had a beard like that. Mind you mine got out of control and I became somewhat of a Charlie Manson looky-likey.
    btw whats that font at the beginning? is it atomic media’s circa
    god I love that font but $39! eesh…me too poor

Lee Jenkins

11 Oct 05 at 10:51 pm

5. Thank you Franz. Yes, I was great. And that doggy snack was mmm-mmm-mmm tasty!

billy

11 Oct 05 at 10:56 pm

6. Ed – Blimey, there’s something I’d forgotten about.
    Franz – Well, it’s currently working hard as my own personal echo chamber, so it’s not really ‘spare’.
    Lee – The font is Rosewood and it was on my PowerBook when I bought it, I think…

11 Oct 05 at 10:58 pm

7. rosewood huh! Why wasnt on my eMac when i got that? Drat!

*goes off to look for it

Lee Jenkins

11 Oct 05 at 11:09 pm

8. Ha ha! At last I have been able to see one of your little films. Very good! Billy is so cute.

Ed, definitely agree about Question of Sport! I’m quite good at that bit, randomly.

9. Ooh, also just watched your video of FFF does New York cos I couldn’t see it before. I want to go to New York.

10. how long would billy’s ears be it you shaved the hair off? is it all just hair and there are just little holes at the top?

Bryony

12 Oct 05 at 1:39 pm

11. Sweet, we kinda know what you look like now. Liked the movie too, nice choice of music.

Thoroughly Amused

12 Oct 05 at 5:19 pm

12. Bryony – the hair extends about an inch longer than the ear.

12 Oct 05 at 5:26 pm

13. Great! So, when’s the feature-length, Hollywood blockbuster film coming out?

Here’s a film of my dog Juju: http://www.beesnthings.co.uk/jujudoeshenfieldbig.mpg
    …totally inspired by Billy’s films!

Simon John Parkin

12 Oct 05 at 6:10 pm

14. How does he hear? don’t the ears cover the ear-holes completely?

Bryony

13 Oct 05 at 9:44 am

15. Great little movie! Congratulations! One example that not only the content of a film is important but also the music makes a film. I really have to laugh!

FoX Words

13 Oct 05 at 7:22 pm

16. Bryony – He’s fine with hearing, what you can’t see is that his ear holes are very close to the front of the ear flap.

Fox – I’ll pass on your compliments to Ennio Morricone should I ever bump into him!

13 Oct 05 at 7:56 pm

17. great! do this.

FoX Words

13 Oct 05 at 10:24 pm

18. Craig – have we lost you? I miss your words and wits. A lot.

/Elisabeth

18 Oct 05 at 1:21 pm

19. hellooooooooooo? Craig?

cat

19 Oct 05 at 6:42 pm

20. Tap tap on the screen… anyone there? *glances here and there*

Craig?

/Elisabeth

19 Oct 05 at 11:30 pm

21. Yeh, what am I supposed to do whilst sitting at my desk, actual work?!

22. Seconded. We need another emulational high powered nicety from you.

ed

20 Oct 05 at 12:34 pm

23. Oi, what are you playing at?! get back on here with more tales from Berlin!

Bryony

20 Oct 05 at 1:19 pm

24. Ok, seriously Flipflopflying-boy, can we do anything for you? Can we help you in any way?

‘Cos I’m afraid you’re stuck with us. Your cyber-friends and fans. ;)

/Elisabeth

20 Oct 05 at 8:01 pm

25. :)

23 Oct 05 at 1:02 am

26. Craig, now that you’ve given up smoking, can I have your Zippo? Mine always get nicked.

Dan