The Pharaoh Islands

It’s been a few weeks since an Atlas update, so I gone done one today. Five new countries for you: Faroe Islands, Tuvalu, Mongolia, Vatican City and the United States. The latter was one of the more difficult ones to write. Countries that I already know stuff about are always a bit more of a challenge, so I hope you like what I did. All in all, what with the Witham and Woodhall and Arthur things, a pretty busy few FFF days. I like it when things come together quickly like this, the momentum is good.

March 19th, 2006 at 11:20 pm

6 Responses to 'The Pharaoh Islands'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'The Pharaoh Islands'.

1. “one that wasn’t part of a rich family where fathers and sons ruled the nation and just helped out their rich mates” – subtle and strong! very nice satirical touch…
    Going strong at the moment, are you! Keep up the excellent work!
    Cheers

Alex

20 Mar 06 at 8:01 am

2. Oh, I love the Atlas! All those facts with a remarkable sense of humour. “… what with them walking like Egyptians”. Hehe…

Elisabeth

20 Mar 06 at 2:06 pm

3. I feel so stupid to sort of review your work over and over again. I mean, you do a great job and who am I to constantly mention it, but what can I do? It’s instant reaction combined with a big smile.

Elisabeth

20 Mar 06 at 2:08 pm

4. Thanks.

No need to feel stupid. I need my public’s appreciation! *does foppish withering theatrical faint onto a chiase lounge*

20 Mar 06 at 2:16 pm

5. craig! don’t pass out!!! you’re on a roll here.
    Great stuff, and the vatican city bit had me laughing out loud: I admit having the ‘mentioned’ ‘i like the pope’ tshirt… (shame)

20 Mar 06 at 9:29 pm

6. Thanx a lot. So I can still, without having to blush, be your everlasting fan No1. =)

Elisabeth