South America

I’ve not done much stuff on the FFF Pictorial Atlas lately, but today I’ve rectified that with twelve new entries. Argentina, Chile and the Falkland Islands I’d already done; I’ve now added all the other South American nations: Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela. Not done any drawings for them yet, but they’ll be along soon enough.

May 18th, 2006 at 8:53 pm

6 Responses to 'South America'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'South America'.

1. I missed you! I guess you’ve been soo busy and all but – well, I missed your blogging anyway.

Anyone who knows how to handle this; I live on the sixth floor, have a balcony with lots of green leaves and flowers. The pigeons just love it. Now I have a situation… A beautiful pigeon girl wants to nest on my balcony. And she just continues to lay eggs. I feel terrible to just keep on chucking the warm (oh God, this must give baad karma) eggs out the railing. Help…

Elisabeth

18 May 06 at 9:17 pm

2. Is there a reason why you do’t want pigeons on your balcony?

19 May 06 at 9:14 am

3. You chuck them? Can’t you just take them to ground level and put them somewhere else? You can buy devices to stop birds landing on your window sill, such as a strip of spikes. But throwing eggs…. :(

19 May 06 at 2:10 pm

4. maybe ask Ronaldinho Elisabeth, him wearing flip flops made of fire and all…

19 May 06 at 6:33 pm

5. this Frans Thijssen guy Craig, should I know him?

frans theunisz

19 May 06 at 6:44 pm

6. It’s a reference only about four people will get, probably.
    He was a Dutch footballer: http://www.beijen.net/frank/cvs/thijssen-f.htm

19 May 06 at 6:48 pm