Self portrait update

Just had a haircut – a bit off the top, please, and shorter back and sides – and now I look like this:

Maybe tomorrow I’ll do ‘Self Portrait with Hitler Moustache’ and ‘Self Portrait as Leather Guy Out Of The Village People’…

June 20th, 2006 at 5:05 pm

9 Responses to 'Self portrait update'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Self portrait update'.

1. Themed self portraits sounds like fun. Would you accept reader suggestions?

Heather

20 Jun 06 at 6:35 pm

2. Yes, that sounds like fun.

20 Jun 06 at 6:37 pm

3. a floating head..how creepy

20 Jun 06 at 6:53 pm

4. Hello, I was wondering: Have you considered doing a little WC bracket? It would be nice to see. With the final 16 almost decided already.

Max

20 Jun 06 at 11:03 pm

5. Having seen the real Craig in “real” life, I think the beard is a little too bright.

Otherwise, you’ve pretty much nailed yourself, and I don’t mean that in a sexual way (not that there’s anything wrong with getting it on with yourself).

Congrats on the England almost win. Since Gerrard scored, that’s another invisible point for Liverpool, right?

Derick

21 Jun 06 at 2:37 am

6. Your new haircut makes your face look thinner!

21 Jun 06 at 2:59 am

7. Great, but I have no interesting suggestions. Blackbeard the Pirate? Wayne Newton? A Womble?

And I thought the lighter beard was a summer thing.

Heather

21 Jun 06 at 5:56 pm

8. Max: Yes, that’ll happen.

Derick: Yep, you’re right; the beard is too orange on the drawing. I love the invisible Liverpool points, cos I can’t stop thinking that I wanna see the Chelsea or Man Utd players do badly. I hate seeing Gary Neville in an England shirt, cos it taints my view of England. It’s like finding out your girlfriend’s a Celine Dion fan or something.

Anon: Strange, huh? Getting rid of the beard makes me look a lot younger too.

Heather: Who’s Wayne Newton? Oooh, a pirate! I like that!

22 Jun 06 at 2:25 pm