Flip Flop Flying podcast no.2

Second podcast. I must admit, this is tougher than blogging. With the latter, one can edit over time, but with the former it’s kinda tough. Bear with me, I’m finding my way. We’ll get there in the end. Anyway, here it is. Oh, and the photo shows you where I was recording it.

Flip Flip Flying podcast 2008_03_31

March 31st, 2008 at 8:17 pm

9 Responses to 'Flip Flop Flying podcast no.2'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'Flip Flop Flying podcast no.2'.

1. Yeah! Enjoy your beer, great podcast dude. Sorry your week sucked, but you made me smile.
    Keep it up please!
    Lisa

1 Apr 08 at 2:22 am

2. I genuinely thought that was a funny and interesting podcast. Sorry, but I thought you would sound more nerdy than that… you do sound like a sound archivist for the BBC though (in a good way). Maybe more like a sound archivist thats had a bad day and can’t find any sounds or something.
    Keep it up!
    Simon

1 Apr 08 at 3:11 pm

3. Loving the podcasts, I did a year long RTW a long long time ago, so am enjoying every minute of yours. Do you ever feel you would like to teleport home just for one day, then teleport back and continue on?
    Please make the podcasts regular. (oh and I love days when you post loads of photos)

1 Apr 08 at 3:39 pm

4. Craig, I LOVED that podcast… Somehow I laughed throughout the entire thing, thinking of you sitting behind a rock with a laptop stuck to your head.

Thanks,
    Väös

1 Apr 08 at 7:19 pm

5. the podcast’s brilliant, great to put a voice to the text, keep them coming! Made me laugh out loud when you were demonstrating the noises you make whilst typing!

2 Apr 08 at 2:34 pm

6. Seriously, don’t give it up. I love it. We all love it.

And I totally fell for the Radiohead prank.

Leslie

3 Apr 08 at 2:05 am

7. Hooray for another amazingly amusing…er…address!

My membranes and I thank you for turning your head. Craig, you rock.

Longbird

3 Apr 08 at 3:10 pm

8. the coffing away from the mic bit made me think of this:

ju

3 Apr 08 at 5:40 pm

9. Excellent, much improved from #1. Much more Craig Robinson-y.

24 Apr 08 at 11:08 am