Should you be a crazy person and care about which caps I wear on my head, you will probably have seen my Ballcap Watch, where I keep track of such things. I had a look at which caps I wore last year, and did some addition, and made a chart using the crappy camera on my laptop and some crude Photoshop skillz:
In 2012, I went capless on 149 days (40.7%). And, thus, wore a cap on 217 days (59.3%).
Top ten caps worn:
1. Diablos Rojos del México (49 times)
2. New York Yankees (28)
3. Montreal Expos (24)
4. Colorado Rockies (23, alternate black cap with purple brim)
5. Seattle Mariners (18, alternate blue cap with teal brim)
6. St. Louis Browns (16, replica of 1908 cap)
7. Seattle Mariners (18, replica of 1977 cap)
8. Montreal Royals (9)
9=. Cincinnati Reds (7, replica of 1901 cap)
9=. Pittsburgh Pirates (7)
In total, of the 62 caps I own, I wore 26 different caps in 2012.
Your life is no better for having looked at this blog post. Apologies for that.