Three versions of the same drawing. The original was done with the Paper app for iPad; coloured-in in Photoshop.
I’ve been enjoying drawing a lot recently. While I’d rather not praise Apple, the iPad has been a revolution for me over the past couple of years. Those times when I can’t be arsed to sit at my desk no longer mean not drawing. I just lie in bed, drawing on the iPad. Anyway, here’s last night’s crop of scribbles.
I’ve been keeping a chart of my sleep for seven years:
Click here to see it full-size.
Shortlist of the possible titles for an MC Hammer album, one of which was eventually chosen.
• Hey Hammer, Would You Like To See My Kittens?
• What Are You Doing, Hammer?
• Please Hammer, Don’t Hurt ‘Em
• Please Hammer, Stop!
• Oh My God, Hammer, No!
• Hello, Police? Hurry! Hammer Is Hurting ‘Em
• Yes, Officer. I Came Home With My Kittens At 6.30 P.M. And He Just Went Crazy
• Thank You, Officer. I Will Stay At My Mother’s Tonight.